In accordance with article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive
95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) we inform that:
- The Joint Controllers of your personal data are Poznan University of Technology located at Pl. Marii Skłodowskiej – Curie 5, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 61 665 3639 and Polskie Towarzystwo Mechaniki Teoretycznej i Stosowanej Oddział Poznański ul. Piotrowo 3, 60-965 Poznań.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer – Piotr Otomański, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is – article 6 section 1 (a) GDPR
- The data will be processed for the implementation and settlement of the conference:28th Symposium on vibrations in physical systems.
- According to the law in force, personal data may be transferred to bodies authorized under the law.
- The data will be kept for the period necessary for the proper implementation and settlement of the conference – 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the conference was organized.
- You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data and the right to limit processing.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27th April 2016.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- registration of participation in the XXIX Conference Vibrations in Physical Systems,
- publication of the list of participants in the conference materials and on the conference website,
- publication of a list of talks on notice boards during the conference;
- conduction of the reviewing procedure and publishing the article in the journal Vibrations in Physical Systems;
taking into account the highest standards of conference service, including communication with the participant before, during and after the service.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including profiling.